viernes, 18 de febrero de 2022

GENERAL


General

 The Argentine territory contains ice fields and arid zones, mountainous reliefs with plateaus or plains, the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires is the national capital, with a population of 40,117,096 inhabitants, the first populations were indigenous then the ladinos arrived and now the ladinos teem.

In Argentina there is total freedom of worship, its official currency is the peso, the main language is Spanish brought by the conquerors, but there are still Amerindian languages such as Mapuche, Guaraní Quechua, and others.

Personal Comment:

In general, I really like Argentina, because of its diversity in various fields. I would like to be able to travel to Argentina one day. I also really like the Argentine accent, it is often confused with the Uruguayan but with the Argentine accent of Buenos Aires or places near the center they are usually different.



5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I loved knowing more about Argentina, it is undoubtedly a beautiful country, I hope to visit it one day, good job!💕

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I did don't know so much of Argentina, but this work is very interesting and learning because have a facts that at least i did don't know. I love Argentina, i like the guys xd, okay no, but i like the culture and the speak of arentinians. I like this work. Congratulatios ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have seen some photos of Argentina, but with this I already knew more about that country, very nice blog, I like how they speak and because soccer is well known in Argentina, Congratulations Wuandita

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like several things about Argentina, but football and the accent are the best. Argentina is another of the countries that yes or yes I want to go
    Congratulations! I really liked your work Wuandita!

    ResponderEliminar

INTERESTING FACTS

  Interesring Facts Precisely, the names Argentina and Río de la Plata evoke the search for the precious treasures of the Sierra de la Plata...